Award Winning Service
- ✓ 24-Hour Emergency Service
- ✓ Upfront Pricing = No Surprises
- ✓ Satisfaction Guaranteed
- ✓ Locally Owned & Operated
- ✓ Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
- ✓ Financing Available
Expert Furnace Tune-up Service
Call the professionals at Black Diamond Experts to tune up your furnace annually.
We are all busy people and furnace is one of those things that many of us don’t think about until it’s not working properly. While we try to keep a regular maintenance schedule to change the oil and tune up our cars, some of us are not as diligent in maintaining our furnaces.
Some HVAC experts say up to 75% of no-heat calls in winter are related to a lack of maintenance. Left un-serviced, a furnace can stop working suddenly, leaving your family in the cold. In addition, they say that an annual furnace inspection and service will prolong the life of the system, save energy and decrease health risks such as carbon monoxide poisoning.
So do your furnace and your family a favor, before the cold season begins (or during the winter months if you can’t do it before), call Black Diamond Experts for an annual furnace tune-up and filter change. You will rest assure that your furnace is performing efficiently and safely. Black Diamond Experts will perform a 21-point tune-up and inspection on your furnace and change your air filter at the same time.
If by chance your furnace stops working properly, call our furnace experts. We know that furnace problems don’t always happen during business hours, so we also offer 24 hour emergency service 7 days a week. We have furnace technicians on call ready for any type of furnace emergency.
- Clean and check burners
- Clean and check pilot assembly
- Check flame sensor reading
- Check ignitor resistance
- Check and adjust gas pressure
- Check for proper temperature rise
- Change furnace filter (non-standard filter costs extra)
- Check blower motor
- Check draft fan amp draw & operation
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks or corrosion
- Check thermostat calibration and operation
- Inspect gas connections for leaks
- Inspect for carbon monoxide
- Verify proper air flow in system
- Check for flue obstructions
- Check for proper combustion air
- Check for proper burner operation
- Check overall furnace operation
- Check all safety controls
- Inspect furnace wiring for safety and operation
- Perform a combustion analysis on system
- Check condensate and clean condensation traps (if applicable)
- Lubricate blower motor (if applicable)
- Adjust primary air burners (when necessary)
- Check high limit switch (safety)