Delivering WOW Through Expert Service ℠
Electric Meter or Panel Install
Cannot be combined with other offers. Applies to single family dwellings and does not apply to houses in transition. Call for details.
Award Winning Service
- ✓ 24-Hour Emergency Service
- ✓ Upfront Pricing = No Surprises
- ✓ Satisfaction Guaranteed
- ✓ Locally Owned & Operated
- ✓ Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
- ✓ Financing Available
Expert Electrical Panel Services
Call the professionals at Black Diamond Experts for all your electrical panel needs.
Your electrical panel is like the brain of your home’s electrical system. It connects your home to the electrical grid, houses your breakers, and directs where power is run throughout your house. Your electrical panel is the most important component of your electrical system.
We highly recommend that you have a licensed electrician inspect and service your panel periodically at least once every couple of years. By so doing, you can be sure that your home is protected and will have the power it needs for years to come.
Although an electrical panel is supposed to last for at least 20 years, many things can cause your panel to fail and cause serious damage to your property. If you’re experiencing these issues with your panel, it’s time to call the licensed electricians at Black Diamond Experts.
- Breakers that won’t reset
- Old fuse panel instead of breakers
- Burnt plastic smell
- Sparks or noise from inside the panel
- Flickering or dimming lights
It is critical that you address any of these problems promptly since a faulty panel might cause an electrical fire. Unlike other home projects, it’s inadvisable to try to fix an electrical panel yourself due to the high risk of electrocution. Call the professionals at Black Diamond Experts and we will respond and correct the issues quickly and safely. We guarantee your satisfaction.
We know that electrical panel problems don’t always happen during normal business hours, so we also offer 24-hour service 7 days a week. We have licensed electricians on call ready for any type of electrical emergency.
Our Electrical Panel Services
- Electrical Panel Replacement
- Panel Upgrades
- Circuit Additions and Reconfigurations
- Panel Inspections
- Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Electrical Meter Replacement
- Breaker Replacement
- Coordination with Power Company
- Wiring Upgrades
- 3-Phase Power for Commercial Properties