Delivering WOW Through Expert Service ℠
$39 A/C Tune-up
Limited to one tune-up at promotional price per household. Applies to single family dwellings and does not apply to houses in transition. Call for details.
Award Winning Service
- ✓ 24-Hour Emergency Service
- ✓ Upfront Pricing = No Surprises
- ✓ Satisfaction Guaranteed
- ✓ Locally Owned & Operated
- ✓ Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
- ✓ Financing Available
Expert Air Conditioner Tune-Up Services
Call the professionals at Black Diamond Experts to tune up your air conditioner annually.
We are all busy people and air conditioning is something that many of us don’t think about until it’s not working properly. While we try to keep a regular maintenance schedule to change the oil and tune up our cars, some of us are not as diligent in maintaining our air conditioning units.
Some HVAC experts say up to 75% of “no-cold air” calls in the summer are related to a lack of maintenance. Left un-serviced, an air conditioner can stop working suddenly, leaving your family hot and sweaty in the heat. An annual A/C inspection and tune-up will help prolong the life of your air conditioner, save energy and help avoid an untimely break down in the hottest weather.
So do your air conditioner and your family a favor, before the hot summer season begins (or during the summer months if you can’t do it before), call Black Diamond Experts for an annual air conditioner tune-up and air filter change. You will rest assured that your air conditioner is performing efficiently and safely. Black Diamond Experts will perform a 20-point tune-up and inspection on your air conditioner and change your air filter at the same time.
If your AC is not working properly or is blowing hot air, please call to book a repair service appointment instead of a tune-up. We know that A/C problems don’t always happen during normal business hours, so we also offer 24-hour emergency repair service 7 days a week. We have cooling technicians on call ready for any type of A/C emergency.
20-Point A/C Tune-Up
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Change air filter (non-stardard filter costs extra)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil
- Condensate Drain – flush and treat with anti-algae
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Refrigerant – monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect duct work for energy loss
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections